With Easter and spring just around the corner,
it's easy to decide to perticiptate in our next challenge at
Lols has picked a super challenge theme for you this time:
NOTE that ALL of our challenges also have the alternate option of *ANYTHING GOES* too!
So come and join the fun by entering your new projects using stamps, CD collection images and, or,
any decoupage by House-Mouse Designs(R)
I'm sharing a birthday card today made for a special lady, using this
super cute image called 'Don't Crack Under Pressure'.
The papers are 'Birthday Wishes' from Echo Park.
The flowers are a mix from my drawer, the sentiment tags from LOTV,
and the ribbon ( do not know the name of this) is so old
that I do not remember where I bought it!
I've used this sketch from Creative Inspirations.
Sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs.
The Prize for a random lucky winner is:
2 Single digi images OR 2 card Topper Kits (or one of each)
(no sets or sentiment sets) of the Winners choice.
- CI- # 345 ATG + option sketch
- Seize the Birthday- Always Birthday
- Scrapbook Stamp Society- # 86 ATG
- Crafty Cardmakers- # 156 For a Special Woman
- Scrappy Land- # 36 Tie One On (Used a Soellbinder die)
- In The Pink- # 88 So Cute
- Hanna and Friends- # 242 Lieblingsstemplen (My HM images)
- QKR Stamped- # 180 Birthday Card
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog- Special Lady
- The Ribbon Girl- Use any image challenge