Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 6. februar 2013

C for CASE one of us...

Please give a warm welcome to one of our new  

Emma is hosting her first challenge as a member of the team,
and the theme is:

C for CASE one of us.


Choose a card posted on the ABC Christmas Challenge by an
 ABC Christmas Team member and be inspired to copy it = make it into your own interpretation....

Please give us a link to the card you have CASED,
or show a picture of it in your post.




From the very beginning I was sure we were going to CASE on of our own cards.
The first and only card I could think of was my L for Lyrics card.
a challenge from June 2012;  Krista from Saturated Canary
 was one of our sponsores.

So here is my new version of my card from last year.
Pretty much the same or what do you think?

Pearls, angel charm and ribbon are from my stash.


An adorable image from Saturated Canary, called 'Christmas Angel',
and some lovely papers from my favorite company, Maja Design.

Once again I have used my new Martha Stewart punch,
'Swirling Lace'.  I hope I don't wear it up!





Here is the card I've CASED, it's my card from the L for Lyrics challenge in 2012.




Our sponsor is Krista Smith from Saturated Canary.
Krista makes the most wonderful images.


Saturated Canary shop

Prize is 2 digi's from Krista's shop. 


 I hope you can come and join us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
And please take a look at my wonderful teamies work.



Challenges:

18 kommentarer:

  1. FAb card, Dorte. Love that beautiful coloured image.
    Luv, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful card Dorte, l love the image x Susan x

    SvarSlet
  3. A very lovely looking card. Lovely design and fabby image. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine's this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlet
  4. gorgeous cards and images Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Dorte. Sweet image and I love the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. Pat K x

    SvarSlet
  6. So beautiful is your card thank you for joining in our chenge over at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    SvarSlet
  7. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    SvarSlet
  8. This is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh what a beautiful card and layout! I've never CAS'd a card before I might have to try it :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Friends Challenge and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    SvarSlet
  10. simply gorgeous love how you have cased the card
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  11. This is such a beautfiul card and the the layout is gorgeous great backing papers to match a beautiful image presented so wonderfully thank you for joining our challenge at Sparkles Christmas challenge 2nd Anniversary "Anything Goes" good luck and hope to see you again next time xx

    SvarSlet
  12. I love your Colours and lovely layers and your Gorgeous Saturated canary image. Altogether a lovely lovely piece of work! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    SvarSlet
  13. hunny this card is stunning! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it!! so beautifully coloured and love your bow too! hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  14. Both beautiful cards Dorte thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    SvarSlet
  15. Both your cards are just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  16. Hi Dorte, beautiful card and image!Thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlet
  17. Hi Dorte, your card is just STUNNING. I love the image and she's beautifully coloured.
    Fab card.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    SvarSlet
  18. Ooh I love this, gorgeous colouring and details :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    SvarSlet