Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 13. april 2011

Hotspot tutorial

I am going to show you how I made my first Hotspot or Spotlight Technique card.
It is also my very first tutorial, so bear over with me......

Supplies

Two dies or punches
Image
StazOn
Distress or another colouring medium
Black cardstock







Step 1.

Stamp your image twice with black StazOn.











Step 2.

Decide what area you want to set focus on. It don't have to be the center. Try to move the die around.









Step 3.

Cut/punch out the part of the image you want as your hotspot area.

Cut/punch out a black circle a bit larger than the hotspot.







Step 4.

Colour the die cut/punched image.











Step 5.

Glue the two circles together, and layer them on the main image- at the right place!










Now your image is ready for you to make the card. Just finish it as usual.
Here you can se my card.















Hope you enjoyed it!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic tutorial, Dorte! Very clear and easy to follow, congratulations:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Great job on the tutorial Dorte - very easy to follow! :0)
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  3. Brilliant I am very proud! love the layout and easy to follow instructions! well done hunny!
    this is going on my blog in the tutorial bar at the top! hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlet